The Hamilton Halton Brant Regional Tourism Association (RTO3) has announced their 2016 Workshop series. The workshops are offered for free to tourism attractions within the Hamilton Halton and Brant area.
Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation Packaging Workshop
Learn how to make the most of free promotional opportunities for your business on the provincial tourism website, ontariotravel.net, including:
- Overview of new website structure and content opportunities (business listings, packages, events) and how an enhanced presence supports the RTO’s efforts
- Administration tool/partner self-serve for uploading content
- Package Criteria & Guidelines
- New OTMPC image guidelines
- How content gets used (regional page, seasonal campaigns & landing pages, editorial, media relations)
Date: Wednesday, January 20th 2016
Time: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Address: Burlington Golf and Country Club; Bayview East Room 422 North Shore Blvd E, Burlington, ON L7T 3Z9
Presenter: Marie Cheesman, Partnership Coordinator; OTMPC￼
To Register or for further inquiries, please contact: Angelica Smith 905-297-0190 ext. 105 or by email: email@example.com. The deadline for Registration: Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Rethinking Your Email Marketing Campaign & Building Your Marketing Toolkit (Part 1)
Presenter: Javed S. Khan, CD; President of EMpression: A Marketing Services Company
Session Content incorporates his 20 years of corporate and 8 years of successful small business ownership experiences that will help you expand your business marketing efforts. (See attached Bio)
Rethinking your Email Marketing Campaigns – Your First Impressions
- Campaigns in general: what is a campaign and what types are there?
- The importance of understanding how connecting email and social media are....they must be done together
- Segmentation of your Data
- What to write about, how to consider using images, and subject line best practices
- What type of additional tools might be useful?
Building your Marketing Toolkit – Discover Right Marketing Strategies
- What Marketing really is (and isn’t)
- Understand how marketing has changed in ways that benefit organizations
- Explore the 4 Pillars of Marketing Success
- See the importance of setting goals and objectives for your marketing efforts
Date: Tuesday, January 26th 2016 Time: 9:00am-12:00pm
Address: Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Brantford, 20 Fen Ridge Ct. Brantford ON N3V 1G2
Deadline for Registration: Tuesday, January 19th 2016
To Register or for further inquiries, please contact Angelica Smith 905-297-0190 ext. 105 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch for more workshops coming in March 2016 including You're Social...Now What? And 50 ways to grow your database (Part 2) hosted by Javed Khan, and Customer Service Focused Workshop presented by Ontario Travel Information Centre Representatives.