As we move forward, businesses in the meeting and event industry are finding innovative ways to offer their products and services to align with public health and safety guidelines.
The Rope Factory Event Hall is one of Brantford’s premier meeting and event spaces, with 5,000 square feet of adaptable space, located in the historic Cordage Heritage Village. The rustic, open space is a popular option for corporate parties, comedy and music performances, and weddings.
For couples who had been planning to get married in 2020, it has been a year of disappointment and quick decisions, but the team at the Rope Factory has introduced a new Pop-up Wedding Package to help couples looking to get married during these challenging times.
The Pop-up Wedding Package includes:
- 3 hour hall rental – maximum 50 people
- Professional photographer (including edited images) for the entire 3 hours
- Professional wedding officiant
- Ceremony set up with elegant white padded chairs
- Tables with linens for cake, gifts, pictures, refreshments
- Use of state of the art in house sound system to connect to your phone
- 3 hour cash bar plus a champagne toast at the end of your ceremony
- 10% off a future Rope Factory hall rental – celebrate post pandemic!
This package is available for Saturday and Sunday rentals from November 2020 to March 28, 2021 for a fee of $3,500 +tax. You can set up a meeting to view the space and discuss options for add-ons available by visiting their website at www.theropefactory.com or check out more details on their Facebook page. The Rope Factory offers unique flexibilities for weddings, events, and meetings, like the ability to choose your own caterer and several bar options to fit with your preferences. The staff is working hard to be local “COVID event experts” and help plan successful events with happy memories.