"Wouldn't it be neat if there was a studio that incorporated all of what we love?" This simple question became the inspiration for three people who each taught their own discipline – Karate, Dance and Music. Husband and wife team Colin Arnold and Madelaine Massey as well as her sister Maybelline Massey decided to try and make their dream a reality. And now, 10 years later (and after successfully opening two locations in Cambridge and Bright) they have brought this dream to their hometown of Brantford.
Triple Arts Performing & Martial Arts Academy, located at 2-625 Park Road N. in Brantford, is an all-in-one instructional facility specializing in various forms of Martial Arts, Dance, and Music. It’s a unique location for those who have many interests because who says you can only do one thing? With roots in Brantford, the trio wanted to open here for a while but also wanted to take their time. Since COVID, they say they have been fortunate enough to continue what they were doing and felt it was a great time to build the Triple Arts family in Brantford.
Triple Arts officially opened to the public at the beginning of November and is currently offering the following classes.
To be added next season:
Triple Arts Academy has incorporated COVID-19 procedures to ensure a safe and healthy learning space including:
- Microban 24 on high touch surfaces.
- Hypochlorite fogger used on the floors and equipment.
- Temperature check on all students when entering the building.
- Pre Screen form completed before each class from each student.
- Staggering classes. 15 minutes sanitization breaks in between.
- Hand sanitization stations.
- Masks required in the building, however, students can remove them when they are in their lesson room.
- Dance and Karate training space marked for each student.
For more information or to inquire about a program, visit Triple Arts Performing & Martial Arts Academy website or call 519-759-0018. Best wishes to the ownership group with their new Brantford endeavor!